Katie’s teaching techniques have been introduced to corporate establishments. Stress management workshops and classes can form a key part of an organisation’s stress management strategy and demonstrates a supportive and proactive approach to improving well-being, team building, and motivation of employees. Katie has worked with company’s such as GE Capital.
Nicole Horman – Strategic Project Leader at GE Capital
According to the Health and Safety Executive:
• Work-related stress is the biggest occupational health problem in the UK, after back problems
• The law requires organisations to take action.
• “13.4 million Working days a year are lost to stress in the UK with 1 in 4 people affected”
• “Stress is likely to become the greatest emerging risk to business in the 21st century”. (Associated Insurers Group)
• “Stress related illness costs the UK £3.75 Billion annually”